Friday, February 20, 2009

"I Think We're Going Somewhere, We're on to Something Good Here..."

I received this message through my facebook account this morning:

It's that atheist you were bugging a while back. My friends and I got a real laugh from your messages. Still gay for Jesus, or have you discovered science and reason? I highly recommend you read "God is Not Great" by Christopher Hitchens.

Seriously, life is a lot better when you don't believe in a magic man in the sky controlling everything. Frees the mind. Later sheep.

Sweet. And just yesterday I was praying for opportunities to share my faith with people. He'd probably lose it if he knew that. I've never met this guy, but he went to my high school and he's probably 3 years older than me. I messaged this guy when I was a freshman in college - that was three years ago - and we've left each other alone until now. What possessed him to call me out after all this time? Is he really that angry? Pray for him. His name is Dan.

No comments: